The Earth Science Projects Division (ESPD) manages the missions which advance our understanding of the Earth.
Leadership and guidance is provided for the development and operation of missions under the Earth Systematic Missions Program (ESMP), with projects at GSFC, LaRC and JPL as well as missions under the Reimbursable Projects Program (RPP), with projects at GSFC and JPL.
The ESPD's specific responsibilities include
421. Polar Operational Environmental Satellite (POES)Description | Official POES web site
423. Earth Science Data and Information Systems (ESDIS)Description | Official ESDIS web site
424. Total and Spectral Solar Irradiance Sensor (TSIS)
425. Ice Cloud and land Elevation Satellite-2 (ICESat-2)Description | ICESat-2 web site
426. Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR)Description
427.0 - Pre-Aerosol, Clouds, and ocean Ecosystem (PACE)Description | PACE web site
428. Earth Science Mission Operations (ESMO)Description | More on ESMO
429. - Landsat 9Description | Landsat web site